I am thrilled to announce, that for the months of November and December of 2013, Bread For Life Ministries was able to bake, sell and raise enough money to support two different ministries in Uganda: The House of Praise and The Children in Distress Agency. From bread sales alone, we sent off a total of $5,200! Between both ministries, this money will be used to:
Children In Distress
- Feed over 200+ orphans and vulnerable children everyday.
- Provide emergency medical care.
- Purchase 4 pieces of playground equipment, desks and chairs for the teachers, and build a sandbox for the children.
- Provide 5 "Staff Appreciation" days and lunches
- Extend our counseling services
-Share the Gospel, provide love, hope and salvation to families and individuals who are hurting and who had been without hope.
- Assist 8 widows with income generating activities
- Assist 6 children with placement in the newly established Foster Care Program
- Renovate a classroom for Primary 1
House of Praise:
- Provide food for 35+ children daily
- Purchase new school uniforms and shoes for 35+ children
Without YOUR love and support for this little orphan-loving-bread-baking-ministry, these things would not be possible. So THANK YOU to everyone from Petaluma, CA and San Diego, CA who purchased a delicious loaf of bread and made this happen!
Together, WE DO make a difference.
"Helping a child, one loaf at a time!" ~ Thank you!